Out of Office: Vol. IV - Pretend Vacation

Out of Office: Vol. IV

 

We'll be out of the office for the weekend. If you need to reach us, we'll be...

CLAIRE: Recumbent for thousands of years, deep underground in a tomb. Pots of ancient gold coins and accoutrement surround my sarcophagus. Then, finally! I’ve been waiting a millennium for this moment! An explorer pushes back the stone lid and gasps. Inside, I’m wearing this. I look incredible.

KATE: In the Galapagos, simultaneously studying rare bird migration and mastering a form of ancient and extremely glamorous magic that only I and a few other have been born with the power to harness. Coincidently I’m also wearing this, but in a silvery lilac.

HELEN: Stretched out starfish-style across the planet of Neptune, face down, absorbing whatever dream sequences and mysticism it releases during my visit. In a bid to connect outer space and the earth through fashion, like Kate and Claire, I am also wearing this but in hot pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment