Out of Office: Vol. III - Pretend Vacation

Out of Office: Vol. III

Shetland Islands by Nick Dymond

Happy long weekend! We'll be away from our desks for the holiday, but thanks for reaching out. If you need us, we'll be...

 

CLAIRE: On a blinding stage, wearing the same sequined unitard as the throng of tap dancers around me, a brilliant grin on my face as I tap, tap, tap away to a jazzy, upbeat umber. I’m shimmying and wiggling my fingers in time with the music, ready to catch the top hat and bedazzled cane a stage hand is about to toss to me. 


KATE: In a very large loft space with a very large blank canvas and sooooo many paints. Artistic chaos ensues. It is beautiful. 


HELEN: You can find me tucked away in a cozy bed and breakfast in Lerwick, Scotland, on the Shetland Islands. I’ve just been served hot tea and pastries, and will spend the foreseeable future gazing out a foggy window onto the Bressay Sound, handwriting a novel on some nice, thick paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment