A Quiet Week - Pretend Vacation

A Quiet Week


  1. I had a goat cheese and blueberry ice cream this week. It's a lot like cheesecake ice cream, except for the fact that if you think about it too long, it really does taste like you're eating spoonfuls of plain goat cheese.
  2. Instant Pots beep too long when they're finished cooking. Three beeps would be enough. Why one hundred million, then?
  3. I'm learning to draw. At the moment I have no original ideas and only created distorted copies of other artists' work from Pinterest and Instagram (one example pictured above). It's fun!
  4.  I'm getting a new piano keyboard at the end of the week! I hated practicing the piano from ages 6 to 18. Then I became an Adult and there was no one reminding me to practice, I had no impending recitals, and no audiences. I played for an hour twice a week in a college basement, the most I had ever practiced in my life. And now in my apartment my mini keyboard will be replaced by something a little nicer and the fun will continue!
  5. It's almost soup season- Butler, please cue the "you better work, bitch" TikTok audio and point the speakers at my Instant Pot.

-Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment