Out of Office: Vol. X - Pretend Vacation

Out of Office: Vol. X

 


Enjoy the April showers this weekend! We'll be away from our desks through at least Sunday, if not longer! If you need us, we’ll be...


CLAIRE: In a nearly empty bowling alley, during the disco hour when the overhead lights are off and the neons are on. I have a plate of liquid-cheese nachos waiting for me at my little formica table, but at the moment I’m intently shooting marbles, hundreds of marbles, down the lanes, hoping for a strike. 

KATE: I’m reading a vintage copy of some classic under the shade of a tree at the height of summer in a meticulously landscaped English garden wearing a floral tea dress and a floppy hat that is both Fun & Proper

HELEN: I’m clinking glasses at a big table full of people, all of us in excellent outfits and full of tasty food. Someone near the end of the table is calling over the music for us to smile for a group photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment