Brood X Band Shirts - Pretend Vacation

Brood X Band Shirts

    Brood X is not a band. It's a generation of cicadas and they're headed our way. If you want to know the nitty gritty behind their arrival, Alie Ward’s Ologies episode on the impending cicada boom will tell you all you ever wanted to know about the science behind their life cycles, purpose, and patterns. I live in the Brood X zone, and I am excited to be part of their noble history. My brother is begging me to eat one (I won't) and to mail him one (dead or alive? Husk or hatched?). 

    Given how cicadas scream like the Dickens all day long and we have no choice but to listen, it's only appropriate that we treat their vocalizations as a concert and commemorate it appropriately. After a summer of nothing, I’m ready to commemorate every little thing that happens this summer. Here's a collection of 2021 Brood X Cicada t-shirts that I'm very seriously considering:

 

Source

Source

Source

Source

 

No comments:

Post a Comment