Out of Office: Vol. VIII - Pretend Vacation

Out of Office: Vol. VIII

 

 
Thanks for reaching out! We're out of office all weekend, but if you really need us, we'll be...

CLAIRE: Rushing out the grand oak doors of a manor house to watch the constable drive away with my dinner party host. It’s 1920 in the English countryside and there’s been a ghastly murder. Coincidentally, the Marquis’ ruby diadem is missing! It’s chilly but I’m wearing Keira Knightley’s dress from Atonement anyway. I have a champagne coupe in hand. 

KATE: In an inner tube on a lazy river at a hotel resort but instead of chlorine it is pumped full of essential oils and Epsom salts and I am so ZEN I am in perfect balance and harmony with myself and wi everyone I know 

HELEN: At a 1950s retreat-slash-spa, getting a five-hour long facial. My skin is glowing with layers of serums and treatments. The only thing is that it’s only my head that’s present, my body is resting somewhere else, like in a special charging case.


No comments:

Post a Comment