Out of Office: Volume V - Pretend Vacation

Out of Office: Volume V

We will be out of the office for the weekend. If you need us, we’ll be...

Claire: Hurtling through the South on I-95, listening exclusively to Asleep at the Wheel and imagining a world where their hit song “There Ain’t Nobody Here But Us Chickens” is a reality. I will stop for boiled peanuts twice. 

Kate: Doing a perfect swan dive into an infinity pool that looks out onto the beach. I have no idea where I am but I know that there are palm trees.

Helen: In a vast studio loft in Chelsea. I am dressed in white coveralls with the sleeves rolled up, tastefully splattered with paint. I am surrounded by giant canvases and half-finished pieces of handcrafted furniture. I am gazing out of the original floor to ceiling windows, sipping from a mug of hot tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment